There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased from Liberty Books Online Store: Please ensure that the item you are returning is repacked with the original invoice/receipt. We will only exchange any product(s), if the product(s) received has any kind of defect or if the wrong product has been delivered to you. Contact us by emailing us images of the defected product at email@example.com or calling us at 03-155-44-282 (Mon to Fri 9am-5pm and Sat 9am-2pm) within 24 Hours from the date you received your order.
Please note that the product must be unused with the price tag attached. Once our team has reviewed the defected product, an exchange will be offered for the same amount. Order Cancellation You may cancel your order any time before the order is processed by calling us at 03-155-44-282 during Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) and on Sat (9am-2pm). Once the order is shipped, you will receive the shipping confirmation via email that contains the tracking information. The Return and Exchange Policy will apply once the product is shipped. Liberty Books Online Store may cancel orders for any reason. Common reasons may include: The item is out of stock, pricing errors
* or credit card payment is declined by the issuing financial institution. Refund Policy we are not offering refund in any case. *
Price is subject to change with or without notice.
1. How do I place an order with digitaldownloadbooks.com? Ordering from our website is simple, you have two options you can either setup an account with us or use Express Checkout. Order any item on our website by simply clicking the “Buy Now” button on the product page and your purchase process will begin! We highly recommend that you setup an account with us so we stay in touch with you about our exclusive online offers. Setting up an account also enables you to do the following: ·
Track your order online. · Review your purchase history. · Receive updates on special offers, events, and new products and services. · Shop and check out faster on your next visit. · Retain items in your cart for future purchases
2.How do I setup an account on www.digitaldownloadbooks.com? Setting up an account with us is easy! Click on the ‘Register’ button on the top menu. Fill out our registration form (we promise we won’t ask for this information again). Once registered, you are all set to browse and order on our website. Also, you also have the option of registering through your Facebook or Google accounts.
3. How do I sign into my account? Signing in is simple, click on the ‘Login’ button on the top menu. Enter your email address and password and you are good to go.
4. How do I edit the information in my account? To edit your account information, you need to go to your account page by clicking on your name in the top bar. This will take you to your account profile and allow you to edit your account information.
5. What are my payment options? Customer convenience is important to us. We offer the following payment options on our website: · Cash on Delivery · Visa/MasterCard · Bank Draft / Pay Order · UBL Net-Banking · Easypaisa / Mobicash · Direct Transfer · Easy Pay Payment Process by Bank Draft / Pay Order If you would like to pay through Pay Order or Bank Draft, select the desired option on the payment page and send us a Bank Draft, Pay Order or Cheque in Pakistani Rupees equivalent to the total amount of your order.
The Bank Draft/Pay Order should be payable to “digitaldownloadbooks (PVT) Ltd” and should be denominated in Pak rupees to ensure exact payment. Write your e-mail address and order ID clearly on the back of your Pay Order or Bank Draft to help us process your order more effectively. Please be well advised that paying by cheque slows down your order as we do not process your order until we receive your cheque, and we don’t dispatch the order until the funds are cleared. After you have fully submitted your order on our website, send your cheque to the following address: Online Store, Liberty Books (Pvt) Limited C-16, Sector 31-A, Mehran Town, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
Note: If we do not receive the payment within 15 days, the order will not be processed further.
6. How do I review my order? On the Review page of shopping cart, you’ll find a confirm order tab at Step 6 of your order, including the total amount. Before you submit your order, you will also have the chance to change any of the payment information you have entered so far. Once you are ready, click on “Confirm Order” to complete the ordering process.
7. How will I know that you have received my order? Once you place your order, you’ll see an order summary on our website. You will also receive an order confirmation email from us.This will include complete order details including an order ID.
8. What happens if an item in my order is out of stock? Sometimes items from a specific order run out of stock while we are processing the order. In this event, you will receive an email and call from our team notifying you of a delay. If you have other items in your order, they will be shipped as per schedule. We will continue trying to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. If the order is still out of stock 30 days after the first email is sent, you will be asked to approve a 30-Day Order Extension. If you do not approve the extension, this part of your order will be cancelled within 24 hours. Remember, you may cancel your order as long as its status is ‘in process’ and has not been dispatched to you.
9. How long does it take to deliver an order? It takes 3 to 5 business days to deliver an order if the ordered product is readily available in our warehouse.
10. Does digitaldownloadbooks.com offer any gift services? Yes, we offer several different gift options! You can choose to pay from and ship to a different address anywhere in Pakistan (with special gift wrapping options). You can also send Gift vouchers to your loved ones against pre payments. for this you have to contact our CS Agent @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-155-44-282
11. How do I contact digitaldownloadbooks? You can find details and contact form by clicking below link: Contact Us
12. Are there any additional charges for home delivery? Flat Rs.100 are applicable as shipping charges on all orders.
13. Do you deliver books outside Pakistan? Yes, we do but one has to pay for the shipping and the order in advance to get the order dispatched. For shipping charges detail click here but remember charges may vary and LB doesn’t make any profit on this.
14. What will happen if I check the “Notify me when the book will be in stock” option? Checking this option will enable you to receive an email alert as soon as the book is available again.
15. What are gift vouchers and how do I redeem them? Online gift vouchers are issued to customers under three conditions: a) In the form of an online Liberty Books Gift Card b) As a promotional giveaway c) To be used as refunds against a paid transaction These vouchers enable you to purchase books against a certain amount without making any payments. For instance, a voucher worth Rs.500 will allow you to buy books against the total value of Rs.500. You can purchase more than the allocated amount in the same transaction but you will need to pay for the additional cost (the mode of payment is purely your choice). These vouchers are for one time use and can be redeemed within a period of 3 months of their issue date.
16. What should I do, if I want to hold my order for a while or give any special instructions regarding my order? In case you want to give any special instructions regarding your order, (for example, holding your order) you can always call our helpline 03-155-44-282 (09:00AM to 05:00PM Mon to Fri and 09:00AM to 02:00PMSat). We will try our best to accommodate your requests. PS: We can hold a book for you for a maximum of 7working days. (Subject to availability in stock)